I talked with ADA’s National Office Public Relations group re: Serve Marketing. ADA was very kind and did a little digging. This is what they came back with:
- The ADA has no current or ongoing relationship with Serve.
- This shock campaign is in no way condoned by the ADA.
- ADA expressed dismay at the piece.
- ADA feels that the link on Serves web page that shows ADA as a client of Serve is misleading.
- They were very clear in the use of the word misleading.
- ADA’s legal department is contacting Serve to have the ADA logo removed from Serve’s site and the inference of ADA as a client of Serve taken down.