Classes on the schedule for January are:
- Mastering Pump Therapy
- Blood Glucose Control During Sports & Exercise
- Advanced Carb Counting
- Getting the Most from Your Continuous Glucose Monitor
- Weight Loss for Insulin Users
- Hypoglycemia Prevention & Management
- Strike the Spike: After-Meal Glucose Control
- Managing Pregnancy with Type-1 Diabetes
Practical Pramlintide – Making Effective Use of Symlin
Curious but not ready to commit to a full one hour class?
Gary has a short class on pizza with type 1. It runs about 10 minutes. Maybe start there and if that seems effective take another class or two in January for free.
Here is a little promo for the Pizza class:
For more visit http://type1university.com.
Full disclosure: I shot and edited these, and another, short ads for Gary. There were no fees involved but Gary did buy lunch.